Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 Days of grateFULness (day 30)

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!  We did... although I am very tired. I was awake before 5 a.m., and we were on the road to my parents' by 7:30 or so... long day by oh so good! 

So on day 30 I am so grateFUL for safe travels, the love of an incredible man of God, time spent with family, and all that of you that may be reading this.

I do realize that a day of thanksgiving should be a daily thing... and I really try to make that happen in my life, but I need to try harder... it is hard to stay in a bad mood if you are speaking what you are grateFUL for... don't you think?

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Colossians 3:17

Time to crawl into bed... with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: