Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am Still Here...

Yes, I am still here... I just have been so busy since we got home from Thanksgiving at my parents'.  Last week I spent everyday getting our church decorated for Christmas and helping to get things ready for the servant/leader Christmas party that was on Friday.  It was a busy but very fun week. Here is a picture of me and my friend, Stacy hanging snowflakes from the atrium area at church... it is a long way up there.


Next Monday is our Night Out For Ladies Christmas event, so this week is spent in preparation for that.  We usually have anywhere from 300-500 women... so there is lots to do again this week.  However, when I woke up Saturday morning I had a scratchy throat which has now turned into a chest cold.  I have too much to do... I don't have time to be sick.

Our Christmas tree is up with lights, star and tree skirt, oh and 3 ornaments but that is it so far!  It will all get done and what doesn't I just have to let it go.

I was reading in II Corinthians 1:3-7 this morning and the thought came to me that my suffering will NEVER outweigh God's comfort... I am so thankful for that.

I just took some cough medicine and now I am gonna cozy in for the evening in my "snuggie".

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: