Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days of grateFULness (days 9 and 10)

Sorry, I am posting 2 days together again today... I have been feeling under the weather most of the week and yesterday just got away from me without posting on my blog.

On day 4, I am grateFUL for peace... peace that even when I am not getting much sleep at night because of coughing... I know that Papa is there watching over me and giving me strength. ‎"The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace." Psalm 29:11

On day 5, I am grateFUL that I was able to do some stamping.  I haven't done too much lately and I need to get back in the habit... it can be like therapy for me.  And here is one of the cards I made using Really Rust, Always Artichoke, So Saffron.  The trim I bought at Hobby Lobby... when I saw it I thought it would look pretty used on cards, especially with Fall colors.

Gonna go snuggle up on the couch with my hubby... with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Ольга said...

эта очень мне понравилась