Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of grateFULness (day 11)

On day 11 - I am grateFUL that I got to spend the whole day with my hubby.  This time of the year he works every other Saturday (Spring and Summer it is every Saturday), so I so appreciate days like today.  I slept in a little longer than usual and he made breakfast for us... then we went grocery shopping in Cadillac... he doesn't mind shopping and that is so much help to me... I don't mind the self-checkout but it is so much easier with 2 people.  He even helped the lady ahead of us bag her groceries.

I also got to go to one of my favorite places today... Arnie's Craft Store in Houghton Lake... it is one of the best craft stores around here. We met my sister and her hubby there... they are in Houghton Lake for the weekend celebrating their anniversary.  We had a late lunch with them and spent some time chatting... the guys didn't chat so much but me and my sister kept the conversation going! *Ü*  I hadn't seen my sister for a couple months, so it was great to just spend some time together.  Happy Anniversary Renee and Frank!
Here is another one of the cards I created yesterday.  These are different colors for me to use, but it turned out okay... I think.  And I am "thinking of you" as I post this.

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: