Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Days of grateFULness (day 19)

It has been a very dreary day today... weather-wise, but really good otherwise.  Great morning at church... love to worship and a good message too.

On day 19 I am grateFUL for words of kindness.  I am the sort of person that will speak my mind, trying always to do it in a kind way.  I also use a lot of humor, in fact I really have trouble relating to people that don't have a very good sense of humor... they probably have a difficult time dealing with me too. *Ü* I try to speak only life giving words and not waste my breath on unnecessary words... trying to speak words of kindness and encouragement to others, and this morning I had so many people speak kind words to me.  When that happens it can turn a dreary day into a cheery day. I don't live my life by what others say about me, but it is nice to hear positive things and not negative.
"A wholesome tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit." Psalm 15:4

Here is another little project I made for a gift.  I bought the picture frame a long time ago at a surplus type store, wish I would have bought more.


with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute frame!
I just love your creativity!!
Love Ya, Barb