Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of grateFULness (day 12)

It was a busy day today, but a good busy.  Starting with an extra hour of sleep with the time change, but you know I was still up very early.  I served in the information center at church this morning for first service then was able to worship at second service.  It was a great message... love a pastor that will get up... speak the truth... maybe even step on my toes... just be very genuine. My hubby and I were privileged to have lunch with 3 awesome men... that was good. Then we were off to a funeral home visit... not so good, but necessary.  I had mixed feelings about the passing of our friend... so sad to see her go, but rejoicing that her 8 year struggle with cancer is now over.  She is resting in the arms of Papa God.

So on day 12 I am grateFUL for time... the time Papa gives me to live this precious life and hopefully use it to reach out and touch others lives with His love.  Time to serve Him... time to worship Him... time to spend with my hubby and friends... time to just share a smile or a kind word with someone... even time to take a nap on a Sunday afternoon with my hubby.

Here is another of the cards I created... I luv the SU "In Colors" and they look so nice against Chocolate Chip.

I would love to hear what you are grateFUL for today... with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: