Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Days of grateFULness (day 23-26)

Once again I am sorry that I just didn't blog the last few days!  I had lots to be grateFUL for though.

Day 23 - I was grateFUL that I was part of a church-wide fast... we are in the midst of trying to choose a new lead pastor, so the fast was for prayer and guidance in this.  I fasted facebook and blogging, which many days takes up too much time! ;)  If you think of it, please pray for our church in this matter.

Day 24 - I was grateFUL for a trip to Arnie's Crafts with a good friend... a little craft supply retail therapy! Plus, we had dinner with some great couples that night too.

Day 25 - I was grateFUL for Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel... okay... sappy, silly, maybe, but I luv them!

On day 26 I am grateFUL for child-like faith.  I accepted Jesus into my heart as a young child, which I am sure back then I didn't realize how blessed I was that I had the foundation set by my parents for that to happen.  Every person can come to Christ with child-like faith, but us adults can learn from the little ones!  "When the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that He did, and the children crying out in the temple and saying, 'Hosanna to the Son of David!' they were indignant and said to Jesus, 'Do You hear what these are saying?' And Jesus said to them, 'Yes. Have you never read, Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have perfected praise?'" Matthew 21:15-16  Don't let life or being "adult" stop you from having the faith of a child.

Sharing a Thanksgiving Day card today... I don't do many but I have this cute little turkey stamp from SU so I had to use it. *Ü* (sorry the lighting on this was so poor)
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: