Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days of grateFULness (day 17)

Can't believe Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away.  Looking forward to going "home" (to the Thumb where my parents live) for Thanksgiving... we haven't been there since the first part of August for a weekend... too long.

I asked my hubby to share what he is grateFUL for today, first he said me, and I told him that couldn't be his answer. LOL So then he said he is grateFUL for the beautiful Fall weather we have had and such a great harvest.

Here is a wall hanging I made for a friend's birthday.  I know I got this idea from someplace on SCS, but I am not really sure from who, sorry.


 with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

Renee Ondrajka said...

I thought for sure he would have said his in-laws. Your wall hanging is beautiful. I saw one of these somewhere on line too and thought about making one, but haven't gotten around to it. Love you!
Na

ruth said...

Looks even purtier in person! ;)