Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 Days of grateFULness (day 29)

We just got home from Testimony Night at church... I look forward to it every Thanksgiving Eve... it is so great to see how Papa God is restoring marriages and families.  So on day 29, I am grateFUL for being established in the faith.  I can't imagine how hopeless my life would be without Christ.

"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving." Colossians 2:6-7

I am a big fan of Josh Groban and a couple of years ago I purchased his Christmas CD... on that CD was the song titled, "Thankful"... every time I hear it my heart overflows with gratitude.  Take a listen here.  Hope you are blessed by it.

Heading to my parents' in the morning for a long weekend... looking forward to family time. 

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: