Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Gratitude... Day 8

Things is this life are constantly changing... what is that saying? "The more things change the less they stay the same." Ha!

Today I am sharing my gratitude for the Bible... God's Word is so precious to me! I love in John 1:1 where is says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." He always was... no beginning... no ending... not changing!

It goes on to say in verses 4 and 5... "In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." The darker the world seems... the brighter He shines!

"The Word became a man and lived among us. We saw His divine greatness-- the greatness that belongs to the only Son of the Father. The Word was full of grace and truth." ~ John 1:14 (ERV)

No matter what tomorrow brings, I will stand on God's Word (with style)! My faith is in Him, not man.



No comments: