Friday, November 4, 2016

Gratitude... Day 4

Took a quick over-night trip to the Thumb. Luke had farmers to visit, I got my hair trimmed (thanks, Chele). The bonus is that we got to stay at my parents & spend a little time with them.

My gratitude today is for great godly parents. Growing up I use to think they were kind of mean at times... very strict! What I realize is that all of their "rules" kept me from so many pitfalls of life. I still got into enough trouble... lol!... but it could have been so much worse.

Anyway, I am grateFUL for the Christian guidance, love, & acceptance of two wonderful parents! And I am so thankFUL that they are still here & in fairly good health! Love you, Mom & Dad!

"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." ~ Proverbs 22:6
With a grateFUL HEART, Carin

No comments: