Sunday, November 13, 2016

Gratitude... Day 12 and 13

Yesterday was a busy day... and... I missed posting! Spent most of the day with my hubby shopping for ??? something ??? maybe I will share that tomorrow! But for today, I get to share 2 things I am grateFUL for...

First, I am in gratitude for the gifts God has given me... I take no credit... no self-pat on the back... it is ALL because of Him! Being creative is so much fun for me... whether you are talking card-making, decorating, writing, or any other crafty thing I dabble in. Here is a little gift I made up for a friend's 50th birthday!
The quote I wrote on it was from C.S. Lewis... "Friendship is born that moment one person says to another, 'What you too? Thought I was the only one.' "

Today, I am showing gratitude for being able to live a life without fear of the unknown! Do I do it? Not always & not well! But I know that no matter what is happening in my life or even in the world around me... I do not have to fear! Many days I don't even know the question, let alone the answer... but I know the One who does!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

Resting in His faithfulness!



No comments: