Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Gratitude... Day 15

My gratitude today is for my new (to me) ride! A few weeks ago I felt like it was time to let go of having 2 vehicles we were making payments on, plus the insurance had gotten to be just ridiculous... so... we put my TrailBlazer up for sale.

It sold last Monday, which was a good thing. We decided to keep on the lookout for a nice, older, inexpensive car we could pay cash for. We looked at & drove a few cars... they were inexpensive alright but not too well taken care of. But since we were in no hurry, we felt no pressure to settle. We prayed for guidance to make the right decision. Then...

Anyway, I tell you all this to introduce you to this little car that found a new home! So far, so good! I luv it!

"Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths." ~ Psalms 25:4



No comments: