Saturday, November 5, 2016

Gratitude... Day 5

My hubby & I got some yard work done... it was a beautiful sunny day here in Ludington... don't know how many more days like this we will get! Our hydrangeas were just gorgeous this year... we have multiple varieties. Really all of our plants did great! I luv to have beautiful landscaping... and we are getting there little by little... and by "we" I mean Luke! :)

Here is the last rose of Fall... beautiful long stem red rose with some white speckles in the center... what a beauty God created!

Today my gratitude is for the home God has given us. Three years ago, we were kind of homeless... our house was sold & we had no new place to move. I can hardly believe it has been 3 years! This truly is the home God built... He might have used West Michigan Builders, but He built it for His purpose. I cannot even express how thankFUL I am for the opportunity we have had to host people from all over the world... showing them the love of Christ through hospitality! If is ends tomorrow... I can honestly say... it was worth it & I would do it again!

"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 4:19

I am grateFUL for God's provision!



No comments: