Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Gratitude... Day 30

GRATITUDE: a feeling of being thankful to somebody for doing something. I cannot live my life by my feelings, but GRATITUDE is one feeling I should be living my life with every day! GRATITUDE shouldn’t be a feeling that comes and goes… it should be a constant way of living… when you feel GRATITUDE in your heart… you must express it through your words and actions.

"Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with GRATITUDE in your hearts." ~ Colossians 3:16

November 2016... the month of thanksgiving... is almost a memory! It has been a month full of mixed emotions, and great & small events in life! 

The month of November, we had a series at church called "Fearless"... what a great & challenging series! I am so grateFUL that Father God keeps showing me more & more of who He is... drawing me closer to Him... teaching me to depend on Him more!

Today I show my humble gratitude for the Lord's provision in my life! Not just monetary, but emotional, spiritual, relational, a husband that never gives up! 

I look back at where I/we were a year ago... I cannot even believe how the Lord has provided a way! (Oh me of little faith!) Luke's business is still in the baby stages, as is our B&B, but just when we need what we need... God hears our prayers & answers! My heart is full, running over & leaking from my eyes! 

Also, I am grateFUL for any of you that stuck with me through these 30 days of gratitude! I don't know who reads these, or if it is speaking to anyone's heart, but that is okay... I write for an audience of One!


No comments: