Sunday, November 6, 2016

Gratitude... Day 6

I can hardly believe it is November 6th... the last few days the weather has been so gorgeous! I'm sure we will pay for it soon enough! :)


Took a walk at the Ludington State Park... I am not an expert on state parks, but this is such a nice, clean place to enjoy nature! Our Inn is only 2 miles from the entrance to the park... come stay with us & you too can enjoy this beautiful park. Even in the winter, we spend time out there! We have a room ready for you!

My gratitude today is for this day of rest... you can go, go, go, but then comes the time that we all need a little rest. This is going to be a week of an emotional roller-coaster at times, so I am thankful I was able to go & worship with my church family... put life in perspective... always keeping in mind that no matter what the week brings... I can trust God! He is God after all!

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" ~ Psalms 46:10

To God be the glory!



No comments: