Monday, November 14, 2016

Gratitude... Day 14

November is almost half over! It seems like October just started! My Grandma Bessie use to always say, "The older you get, the faster time goes." I never believed that was true when I was younger, but my 52nd year is just zooming by!

So today I am grateFUL for time... it is a precious thing! I don't always use my time well... I run late or behind many times, but I never try to take time for granted!

There was a lady I heard speak at a women's event about how we all have the same amount of time each day to use... that there is enough time to get everything done in that 24 hour period. She went on to say that the secret of that is to only do the things God is asking us to do for that day! Ouch! I am always trying to squeeze just "one more thing" in! How 'bout you?

"So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom." ~ Psalms 90:12

That is my prayer!



No comments: