Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wings of Friendship...

I am a little short on time so this will be a quick one. I was so excited my SU order came today from the party Ruth & I had... woohoo! I love new stamping stuff... so I had to get to creating something with the new stamp set I got... I made it to send as an anniversary card, plus I am used the OCC sketch for the week so maybe I will play along for the first-time. The set is "Wings of Friendship". I heat embossed the bird, sentiment & the flower... my heat gun has been getting a work-out lately.
What I used: cs - SU basic black, whisper white, always artichoke, DSP that I don't know the name of; ink - SU baja breeze, certainly celery, always artichoke, going gray; extras - silver brads, clear embossing powder, versa mark.
.
Off to church soon so better be going... thanks for stopping!
.
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning,
Both of your cards this week are awesome as always. You are just so creative!
How was your trip to TC for the workshops at the conference? I did not get a chance to talk to you about that.
You and Luke have a fun-filled, relaxing time together at the thumb.
We will see you Sunday. Michael is coming to spend the week with us.
Love Ya Lots, Barb

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautiful card! Everything is just perfect on it! Thanks so much for playing along in the OCC's Sketch Challenge!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Carin, I LOVE the pretty layout and color combination!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Jennifer :)