Monday, July 13, 2009

A little skunky...

Just a quick post today... yes, I can do a quick post! We had a great weekend with family in the Thumb... my Pampered Chef party was good... I got more birthday presents... it is good when you can drag it out for the whole week!!! *Ü*

Wanted to share a couple hand-made cards I received for my birthday... they were just too nice not to share:

This one was created by Teresa Kline from enjoy the va sunshine... she is so talented & she has quickly become a good friend... thanks Teresa! She is a sister in Christ & she shares her faith in remarkable, creative ways!

Off to Night Out for Ladies with my church... yes, it is still morning but we are having a day of fun poolside at a great ladies house that has been so gracious to let a hundred or so ladies stampede through her life! Thanks Heather!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute skunk card! Where do you go in the Thumb? My DH grew up not far from Point Aux Barques & went to Harbor Beach HS. Blessings!

Teresa Kline said...

so glad you had a great birthday....I am also glad we have become friends...Praise God!

enjoy *~*