Saturday, July 4, 2009

Let Freedom Ring...

Just wanted to wish everyone a great 4th of July!
.
I was thinking this morning how blessed I am to live in this country... it is not perfect, but I am so thankful for the life God has given me here in the USA!
.
My prayer is that our nation will turn back to our roots which started with "In God We Trust"... it needs to start in each one of our homes... stand for what is right & righteous in God's eyes. Our government can only be as strong as we the people are... I came across this quote in my quiet-time "Freedom doesn't give us the right to do what we please, but to do what pleases God!"
.
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord;" Psalm 33:12
.
be blessed through the rest of your weekend, with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th. of July to you, also. -Sharon