Saturday, July 25, 2009

For you...

Just wanted to share this card with you... it is a birthday card I made for a friend. See I told you I just can't get away from the "God's Beauty" SU set... so glad I got it when I did.Oh, yes, I actually used some of my new SU DSP... *ö*... I know what a surprise! Those colors look just gorgeous together... if I do say so myself. In case you didn't know they are Certainly Celery & Tempting Turquoise.

Off to spend a little time with my hubby & get out of the house. We don't do that too much anymore except for going to church... like so many others... $ is tight so we have to make the most of it!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

lynns said...

I love the card and the God's beauty SU set-I have the set and love how versatile it is.

Lynn

Diane Noble said...

So serene and striking at the same time. I love it! Love the color combo! Totally lovely!