Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More birthday cards...

Just sharing a few more hand-made cards I received for my birthday... this first one if from my friend, Ruth... she calls herself a scrapbooker, but I think she makes beautiful cards as well!

This next one is from my dear sister, Renee, she of course has the new SU "in colors" to use... isn't it so pretty!!! She is doing a SU party for me & Ruth on Saturday so I will soon have the "in colors" too!


And this last one is from my sister-in-law, Anne... she does a great job & she used a butterfly... my favorite critter!Thanks to all of you special ladies... you made my birthday a great one!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Happy birthday! These are gorgeous cards that you received! What a blessing to receive so many handmade cards!