Friday, July 18, 2008

sliding into the weekend...

I know it has been a couple days since I posted, but I have been working on projects for the Night Out For Ladies at my church ... I am the gift cordinator (yeah yeah that's a good name). Every month our church has NOFL on the second Monday of the month... well, a couple months ago I was asked to fill this position ... it is great because I get to serve my Lord in something that I do love to do -- stamping, shopping & giving to others. We have 100 - 140 women that attend & we recognize new people & birthdays with gifts.

You might wonder why a person that doesn't have a job looks forward to the weekend... isn't everyday like a weekend for me??? I look forward to the weekend because my hubby is home 1/2 day on Saturday & we get to spend all day Sunday together. So I hope you have a great weekend with whoever or whatever you do this weekend... and as always remember to have a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

ruth said...

And we love that you love being the GC!!! You are fab! :)

Danielsmommy said...

Ooo...Sounds like a fun job!!!

Have a super great weekend with your hubby and lets try for next week for the walk!!!!

Blessings,
Heather