Tuesday, July 22, 2008

gift bags for great ladies...

I started filling the gift bags I was working on a few days ago for the ladies at my church. They are very simple, but I think they definitely look better than just a plain gift bag... what do you think??? I have 36 bags ready to give to our birthday ladies in August... it's just a little something to let them know how extraordinary they are ... and I am privileged to get to put together these gifts!



I have been working on another project today, so I will be posting about that tomorrow.

Tuesday is coming to a close & I am grateFUL for such a good rain today!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin


3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow..those are so cute!! I wish my Birthday was in August!!!

Hope your week is going awesome. I'll probably see you tomorrow night!!

ruth said...

Adorable! Lesa said she couldn't believe they were the same bags she gave you. :)

ruth said...

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

That's the awesome cooking site we told you about! :)