Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ok, finally I was able to get my pic to download or upload or whatever you call it... this is the card I referred to in the previous post... it was inspired by Deann Oliver. I am sure my sis Renee has told me about doing the same thing with the scalloped punch, but anyone who has an older sis knows you never listen to them. *Ü* (love ya Na!)
Speaking of Na... she gave me the Fresh Cuts set & note cards for my birthday along with a holder she made at a class... I love that set... it is very much my style. So, here is my own little note card I did with the set. I am still using Forest Foliage & not Handsome Hunter because I bought a bunch of FF before SU got rid of it (FF use to be one of my favorite colors) I used Western Sky (DSP) for the background & Cool Caribbean for the flower (yes I still have a few pieces of Cool Caribbean... I'm a horder!)

I thought the dark green & the cool blue looked so good together... what do you think?

Anyway, thanks Na for the new stamp set... I actually used it within the week I received it!!! woohoo!!!

It is rainy this morning but hopefully that will be done soon (we do need the rain) & then Luke & I are off on a little relaxing adventure with some friends... if all goes well I might even let you here about it.

with a big grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: