Tuesday, July 29, 2008

is it Tuesday???

since being employment challenged (aka: unemployed) I have a hardtime remembering what day it is... my mom who is retired said she has had that problem since retiring, but I thought is was just her age (aka: forgetfulness) but I am only 43 & it can't be just forgetfulness... or can it???

I just received a couple emails from people I graduated with about our class reunion which was over the past weekend (class of '83) ... no I didn't go only because we would of had to travel all the way across the state & to be quite frank there is only a few people I really care to see... I will make sure I am there for the 30th!!!

Hope you are all having a good week so far... it is only Tuesday, right? I am staying with my parents for the week & my hubby will come & join me here on Thursday night to stay for a couple days... we have to be in Bay Port for the "big" Fish Sandwich Festival... if you don't know what that is try & google it. You know the saying "you can never go home again"... well, you can go home again, but it isn't exactly "home" anymore which I guess is a good thing in some ways. My sister, the SU demo, is off to convention today -- have FUN Na!

have a great Tuesday??? with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: