Wednesday, August 20, 2008

little mojo on wednesday...

It has been a couple busy days, but I am finally posting one of my creations... actually this card was done for "Mojo Madness Contest" on Poetic Artistry (see link to her blog on the right). I have never participated in a challenge before, so maybe that is a sign I have too much time on my hands!! *Ü* The stamp sets are from SU... called "The Art of Life" & "All Year Cheer I". The cardstock & inks are also SU, colors are Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Rose Romance, & Very Vanilla. I also used some old SU DP (that was the one-sided stuff) & some "Vintage" antique brass brads.


How did I do? I always look forward to your comments!!!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

9 comments:

Renee Ondrajka said...

Very pretty card and yes you do have too much time, so get to work! LOL
Na

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful! Love the colors and images. Thanks for playing my challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this. You have a great talent. This has got to win the prize.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Love, Deb

COCO said...

beautiful card !!!

Kathryn said...

This is gorgeous!
Love the saying and the image is so very pretty! :)

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great job!

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Carin! Great layout with all the details. One sided DSP? That is old, LOL!! I still have some in my stash too.