Tuesday, November 25, 2008

testing...testing...

I have been having so much trouble with my uploading, so I wanted to see if it would finally work... I don't know what changed... I messed with my security settings so I don't know if that had something to do with it or not.
Anyway, here is a little bookmark I made for our ladies ministry at church... it is just a handmade, little something extra to go with the small birthday gifts... I always want to do something handmade because all our ladies are so special... I am thankful I have the chance to work on the gifts for NOFL.

OK, here goes lets see if it stays when I post!!!!
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

Sorry the pics not the best! I used CS: bliss blue, chocolate chip, very vanilla; ink: bliss blue, versa mark; gold embossing powder, gold 3/4" ribbon; stamps: SU Baroque Motifs, So Many Scallops; punches: scallop circle, 5 petal.

4 comments:

Renee Ondrajka said...

They look pretty, but I get dizzy looking at it. LOL Maybe you should just send me one. Thanks! and glad you got your pic problem worked out. Hey I know I'll trade you a bookmark for a pair of shoes.

Love,
Na

ruth said...

So cute!!! You are such a blessing to me. :)

PS......sounds like your shoes are being held hostage! LOL

Anonymous said...

It came through - very nice bookmarks. We are headed for Bethany's in the morning. I have baked a lot of things to take and now am packing the suitcases. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving. - Doug & Sharon

Anonymous said...

it came thru for me. guess what ever you changed did the trick or at least this time right? ha ha

love, anne