Saturday, November 15, 2008

FUN! FUN! FUN!!!!!

We made it back from Chicago last night around 11:30... we had so much FUN... at least I did. I am exhausted, but it is a good exhaustion. My sis, Chele, took some pics but she never put them on my computer before she left to go home... so here is a picture that sums up one of my fav foods I had in the Windy City... The Cheesecake Factory's Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple... what more do I need to say????? It was heavenly... did I savor it... what a treat! I only had 1 piece not the whole cake!

Here is the wrap-up... Filene's Basement, American Girl Place, Macy's, Coach, Borders, Crate & Barrel, Disney Store, Debevic's restaurant, Cheesecake Factory, Rain Forest Cafe... and that was just on Thursday! On Friday we went to Ikea... oh my goodness... that was my first-time there & it is sooooo overwhelming... but I loved it... could I ever get into trouble there!!!! Then we spent the rest of the day at Woodfield Mall... my sisters & I were so tired from walking that we did very little shopping at the mall, but that was OK... I had a great time with them & I hope they did with me. They behaved themselves so I don't have to tell Mom on them!!!

Thankful for the getaway, but am thankful to be home-- with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Glad to hear that everything was great.
We went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch on Friday. It was wonderful, and the portions were huge.
We were done by one on Sat., so it was 7pm before arriving back in Cadillac to SNOW.............. yuk.
Looking foward to hearing all about your trip in person. Hope to see you at church.
We will be at the 11:15 service.
Love Ya, Barb

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - how did I not see this one on the menu. Peanut Butter Cup is my favorite. I woke up this morning at 9:00 - then thought I would lie down for a few more minutes - woke up at 11:00. What a good rest. I had a wonderful time on the Chicago trip. It was great fun. It was fun to chum around with you and your sisters. I went to church tonight but will be serving at both services Sunday. See you there.
Sharon