Sunday, November 9, 2008

snowy sunday...

YES! it has been a snowy Sunday... nothing accumulating but it has snowed all day... we woke up this morning to snow covered rooftops... what a surprise! It was a good day though... good church, good people, good message... what more could you ask for... oh yeah, good nap!!!!

It honor of the flakes today... I tried my hand at one of these snowflakes... I saw it on my sister's blog... I know mine isn't as good as hers, but she is a professional *Ü*

My hubby & I went to see "Fireproof" yesterday... it finally came to our local theater... it has a wonderful message & I am so thrilled that there are people who care enough about families to make this kind of a film. It made us both just appreciate each other all the more.

Time for "Amazing Race", so with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: