Monday, November 3, 2008

calling on your vote for righteousness...

I usually try to keep my blog more fun... but as a Christian sometimes I just need to share things that hopefully will impact others lives... a friend sent this video clip to me this morning & I knew I just had to pass it on. Some things in life are just too important to ignore... I feel this election is one of those things... in this video clip it says it just like I have been feeling but didn't have the words to express that. When it comes to voting... pretty much politicians are politicians... the economy is up... the economy is down... unemployment is up... unemployment is down... no matter who is in office things are always changing... but as a "Christian Nation" how can we expect God's blessing on us when we aren't voting for righteousness... I'm not saying either presidential candidate is more righteous than the other, but what I am saying is that we need to look at what each candidate stands for or better yet what they stand against. Where do they stand on the one & only living God that this country was founded on? Where do they stand on the sanctity of life of an unborn child? Where do they stand on keeping marriage in a traditional state? These are the real issues as the video shows... my question to you is where do you stand on these very very important issues... it doesn't matter if you are democrat or republican... the real question is are you on the side of righteousness????

I am sorry if I have offended anyone with what I have to say... maybe it is not me offending you but Someone trying to reach out to you... think about it.

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, please take the time to Pray & then vote tomorrow. It is your right & duty to do so. Please do not let
those who have shed their precious blood to protect that right today & throughout the years down.

Deb