Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love Dare...


I have been having some problems with getting my pics to upload onto my blog... hopefully the problem has been resolved.

I made this notebook for my hubby... he likes to take notes in church so I thought it was a thoughtful gift. We (my hubby & me) started the book "Love Dare" from the movie Fireproof... it is a 40 day challenge to love each other more in new ways... so on day 3 we were to give our spouse a little something just to let them know you are thinking about them... so this was my lil' something for him. He brought me candy... just what I don't need but really appreciate.

Daring to love & be loved is why I have a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

Renee Ondrajka said...

Your pic isn't showing on this one, but I'm sure it's nice.

Courtney said...

Oh my! It is nice! My hubby and I are doing the 40 days too. What a wonderful way to strengthen your marriage!