Monday, November 24, 2008

thankful monday (part 2)...

It was a fabulous weekend... we had plenty of snow last week and it is starting again... but that is OK! Here is a pretty, snowy pic taken of a poor little tree in our yard.

It is "thankful monday" so here is a thought I want to share with you today:

“Thank God for His power to do all things according to His purpose, and ask Him to give you the faith to accept His control over every aspect of your life."

I have so much to be thankful for... but am I always thankful for when things don't go the way I want them to???... I'm sure I am not the only one that struggles with this... why do we struggle so when we find out we are not in control, but Someone else is in control?

Anyway, I have so many "deep, meaningful" things I am thankful for... but today what I am really thankful for is God giving me a sense of humor... He knew that somedays that would be what helps me keep my sanity!!! *Ü* Now, it is your turn... what light-hearted thing are you thankful for today?

Oh yeah, I am also thankful that you stopped in to visit today... with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am thankful that you send me your wonderful emails. They always help me to stay on track.
I am not getting any pics though, there is just a red x in a box when your email comes to me...........
Love Ya, Barb