Saturday, February 14, 2009

From the heart (part 6)...

I am starting today's post off with one more of the thank you cards I did for that order this week... in case anyone cared to see it...
From my heart to yours... back in November, Luke & I started a challenge of sort... we decided to take the "Love Dare"... if you haven't heard of it... it is the book that is used in the the movie "Fireproof"... God has blessed us with a great marriage, but we also realized that if we don't keep growing & searching for more knowledge our marriage will not stay that way. Love Dare is a book about love... learning & daring to live a life filled with loving relationships... it is learning not to follow your heart, but lead your heart. I dare you to take the Love Dare... it will change your life. "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails." I Cor. 13:7-8
Happy Valentines Day to everyone... hope your day has been a good one... whether you have a special someone to love or not... remember we all have a Special Someone who loves us so much... more than we could ever know and that is why I have a grateFUL HEART, carin

3 comments:

ruth said...

Your cards are always so cute!!!

Linda Beeson said...

I just found out there was a book that went along with that movie! Good idea and wonderful card.

Marlene Lo said...

i like these colours combination!