Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Best Gift...


Sunday, December 23... Day 11 of "12 Days Before Christmas" ~ Oh my, it has been a long day with many miles traveled.  Left home before 8:00am headed towards Ludington for church... got 1 1/2 miles from home and realized I didn't have my phone... quick turn around and back on the road again. Made it just in time for 9:30 service!  Great services! Lunch with some special friends at House of Flavors... when you are in Ludington you must go to House of Flavors!  Hit the road again... heading across state to the Thumb to be with family!  We put 260 miles on today, but it is worth every inch to be with family!
 
My card for today is like one I did for my class only I changed up the colors... used Bravo Burgundy with Sahara Sand... of course still had to add glimmer paper and some shimmer paint!
 
Oh come let us adore Him... grateFUL for the Best Gift I have ever received.

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: