Monday, December 24, 2012

JOY...

 
Christmas Eve... the 12th day of the "12 Days Before Christmas."  Spending time with my family... eating, laughing, and lots of chatting!  My hubby and I were blessed to attend a lovely candlelight Christmas Eve service.  It was a nice mix of contemporary music with traditional Christmas music... just really a nice service!  And as we left church it was snowing... they don't have much snow here in the Thumb so I thought it was a nice surprise!
 
I thought today I would share a card that shows the true Reason for the Season... a precious baby born so long ago... born in humble surroundings, but would change the world forever! Who could have imagined?  What JOY to know He came for you and me!
 
 


I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: