Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh Come Let Us Adore Him...

Day 3 of the "12 Days Before Christmas"... It is hard not to have a heaviness looming in my heart today after the horrible events in CT yesterday.  I just keep praying for the families... that they would run for comfort to our Heavenly Father and feel His peace holding them up.

You hear the phrase, "Jesus is the reason for the season." And that is true, but with such an incredible Gift that God gave us over 2000 years ago... Jesus should be the reason for life! I guess, this time of the year it is easier or more acceptable to show our faith more, but it is the word of our testimony that will bring others to Christ (Revelation 12:11)... and that has to be more than just for a season. God has really been working on me about sharing my faith.

My Christmas card for today is:
 
Oh, Come Let Us Adore Him... I bought this set, Come to Bethlehem, when it was on sale last month... I had to have it! I love the word stamp that comes with it... "Giving thanks for God's Gift of Love and the joy we share through Christ the Lord."  'Nough said!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: