Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to post a new years greeting to you... and share a little project I did for a gift!  Our pastor had been doing a message series about preparing! Preparing for the coming of the Lord... preparing our hearts for Christmas! Live well... Laugh often... Love much!  That is my prayer for my life as well as yours! 
 
Reflecting on the good things of the past year... learning from the not so great things of the past year... praising God for the victories He has brought in the past year!  Have a Happy New Year and don't forget to live well... laugh often... love much! Looking forward to all that God has waiting for us just around the corner!
 
Thus says the Lord, who makes a way in the sea and a path through the mighty waters, "Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:16, 18-19
 
If you have a chance check-out Coffee Cup Corner too!
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

lynns said...

Like the card and message from you.