Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry, Merry...

Day 7 of my "12 Days Before Christmas"... I am at home trying to get some Christmas projects finished up.  I have a migraine... I get one maybe 4 or 5 times a year... now is not a convenient time for this... I just keep pushing on... slowly!

Christmas came early to our family and I just have to share... my dad's biopsy came back today and he is cancer free!  For anyone that doesn't know, my dad was diagnosed with stomach cancer in August of this year... he had a month of radiation treatments... after waiting a couple months for healing from the radiation they did a biopsy last week... today we got the fantastic news! I believed that our prayers would be answered, but it is always a relief when it is confirmed! God is so good! He is so faithful!

Ok, now for the last Christmas card from my class:
I found a similar card on Pinterest... I luv the color, Pool Party! And of course the silver glimmer paper!

Thanks so much for stopping!
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: