Thursday, February 3, 2011

Truth is Your Armor...

It is already the 3rd of February!!! Sorry it has been a couple weeks since I last posted... been keeping myself busy with other things I guess.  The snow storm hit here with a "thunder" but we are hearty people and it hasn't kept us slowed down too much.

Do you have those days when you just get down on yourself? It can be anything from not having ambition to get things done to not liking the way your jeans fit you... come on we all have those days! This morning I read in “His Princess Warrior” book... it is a devotional book my hubby gave me for Christmas… I haven’t read it in a few days... I get my regular quiet-time done and then I get busy with other things… I almost opened it yesterday but then I got busy with other things again.

The one I read this morning was titled… "Truth is Your Armor".  I know the enemy has whispered his lies to me… and sadly I was content in wallowing in them for a short time yesterday. I repented of the lies I was taking on as truth and this is my statement of Truth that I wanted to share with you…

...I will crave Truth in every area of my life.  I will find peace in the path the Lord has led me to travel.  I will know the Truth in every and all situations and the enemy will not be able to deceive me.  In Jesus’ name, I will completely ignore the lies this world throws at me and I will embrace the Truth that I am a precious daughter of the Most High God.  My confidence in His Truth will become contagious and blessings and favor will follow me every day of my life because I choose to reject lies and walk in Truth… this is my prayer of Truth and I speak in boldly in Jesus’ name.

 I will know the Truth and the Truth will set me free. John 8:32

I have a masculine birthday card to share today:
I have a new fondness for the Fleur de Lis... it has so many great meanings, including the Trinity... this one was cut out with my Cricut Expression.

Hope you found something here today to find a little encouragement.
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: