Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful for... (part 4)

I am finding with my "Thankful for..." posts it is really hard to just pick one thing I am thankful for. God has blessed me in so many ways. And I am realizing blessings don't always come wrapped in pretty packages either... blessings can come from the worst circumstances... it is all how I CHOOSE to deal with it.
.
So today I am thankful for God being in control... and at this very moment I am choosing to let it all go & be so. How about you... what are you choosing to be thankful for today?
.
"The LORD gives perfect peace to those whose faith is firm. So always trust the LORD because He is forever our mighty Rock." - Isaiah 26:3-4
.
I have 2 - 8x8 scrapbook pages to share today... these pictures were from 2006 & I finally got around to scrapbooking them last weekend... better late than ever.

This was our first & only time we stayed at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island for a couples' retreat. It was as great as I expected it to be... no disappointment on my part.

So I would luv to hear what you are thankful for today... thanks for stopping... with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: