Thursday, November 5, 2009

He strengthens me...

It is a sunny but very cold day today... thank God for the sun! I just don't know if I am ready for this "winter" weather yet. Ready or not here it comes!
.
Went to a friend's home today to work on some Christmas projects for our ladies' ministry. We have a long ways to go, but thrilled we got it started!
.
I haven't mentioned the whole weight loss thing in a few weeks. I have not gone to WW in a few weeks, but I am still trying to exercise some & watching what I eat. I just couldn't aford to keep going at this point, but the good news is I have lost another 2 pounds, so now my total is 10 pounds off!!!
.
Here are 2 more cards I did for the pack I sold... I did 2 of each of these colors.
They both contain sponging & heat embossing. The CS is Baroque Burgundy, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy.
That is one of my favorite verses too! Hope you enjoyed your short stay.
.
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

1 comment:

Renee Ondrajka said...

Cards are very pretty. Love ya!