Tuesday, November 3, 2009

He likes me...

Our last few Fall days have been very chilly... brrrrr... we woke up to snow on the rooftop this morning... of course it didn't stay, but that is okay! Once again I am preoccupied with a "to do list"... you can know for sure that posting on my blog is always on my list, but doesn't always get done... sorry.

I had an order for a dozen cards from a great lady at our church... this is the 3rd time she has gotten cards from me. So over the next few days I will be sharing the different cards I did for her pack. This is a nice SU set called "Wings of Friendship"... did 2 in each color combo. The first being turquoise
and the second is an old "in color" called Marigold Morning. Used my brayer & some heat embossing.

I came across this verse this morning:
.
"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1
.
I am reading a book called "The Original Sanctuary"... it is about finding the true freedom Christ has for us... what He gave himself for... He was condemned so we wouldn't be. Since I started this book I have been thinking a lot about how many times I "condemn" myself over some of the silliest things. One of my favorite verses is:
.
"For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things." I John 3:20
.
God has created each one of us as the special people that we are... He loves you and me. What I have recently come to know is He LIKES me too. In my mind I know He is God... He has to love me because He is God, but I never really thought about Him liking me. Have you ever thought about Him liking you? Do you think of God in that way?
.
One more thing to check off my list... thanks for stopping... with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: