Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hope & Peace...

Lookin' like it is gonna be a pretty nice weekend in northern Michigan... maybe it will get out of the 30's... yah!
.
This time change from day-light savings to standard is kicking my butt this week... we get an extra hour back & I am thrown off schedule. Is anyone else feeling it???
.
Wanted to share 2 more cards from the pack with you. I know they are very simple, but sometimes simple is best. I used textured cardstock, MS butterfly punch, stickles for the body of the butterflies.


Did two layers to give dimension to the butterflies. Colors are SU Purely Pomegranate & Pretty in Pink with Raspberry Tart dsp.

"But whether we are at home with the Lord or away from him, we still try our best to please him." II Corinthians 5:9

I am making lasagna today... yummy... I have been so hungry for it & we are having some friends over to share. Oh, Luke is making homemade ice cream too!

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: