Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful for... (part 2)

I came across this quote this morning & thought it was really good:

"Work as if it was your first day.
Forgive as soon as possible.
Love without boundaries.
Laugh without control
and never stop smiling..."

I am thankful for God's grace and beauty and for the times I let myself just live in the moment... which so hard for me to do sometimes.
.
Just another little card I put together using my sister, Renee's SU set... that tree is so great... thinking I might need that set. And I got a new MS triple butterfly punch... it was on sale plus I had a coupon... how great is that??? Almost free!!!!
Now it is your turn... what makes you thankful today?
.
with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

Renee Ondrajka said...

I am thankful for the talents the Lord has given me. Especially the ability to create "stuff with paper". The verse says the Lord will give you the desires of your heart and that's how I feel about my Stampin'Up! business. Praise be to God for His wonderful gifts.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!
I am thankful for having you as my friend!
Love Ya, Barb