Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween treat and stuff...

First I want to start off with a cute picture I took while we were in Wisconsin... the dog's name is Dukey... he was posing for his pumpkin shot for Halloween... we saw him at a farm market we stopped at... he was just too cute... how he wanted to play fetch with the pumpkin. So this is my Halloween treat to you. I use to love Halloween as a kid... I always loved to dress-up... had to have the best costume for our parade at school... my mom always did such a good job coming up with the costume & she took so much time to come to the school to get us ready... thanks Mom! And of course all the candy... we would trick or treat our hearts out... back then there wasn't so many things to be scared of in the world & not so many people thinking badly of it either... I wish for it to be the same today. I would still like to dress-up... not too many occasions for that at my age... although Luke & I are helping at the Harvest Festival at our church so we are dressing in Army fatigues... so I guess we are dressing-up for Halloween. *Ü*

We had a fabulous, relaxing time at Wisconsin Dells... it was great to get away even if just for a few days. Here are a few pics I thought showed some of the beauty of the Dells... there was still a lot of color. There was many places that were closed for the season but that was OK...
we still had a great time... just being together.
We went to a dairy to see how they make cheese and of course we sampled a lot & bought enough... got to love those cheese curds!
By next week I hope to be back doing some crafty things... but for now... thanks for stopping by! with a grateFUL HEART, carin







No comments: