Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beautiful chilly night...

it has been a few days ... I know... but I have a good reason... my hubby & me have been gone to Wisconsin Dells for the last few days. It has been a wonderful getaway... not that we really have anything to get away from, but just the same it has been wonderful!!!!*Ü*

We just got out of the outdoor jacuzzi at the resort where we are staying... it was heavenly to sit under the stars with the one I love in a steaming out jacuzzi... by the way it is only about 35 degrees, but it is well worth the mad dash from the building to the spa!!!!

I will have some pics to post when we get home... thanks for stopping by!

I am overwhelmed with a grateFUL HEART, carin

2 comments:

ruth said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip! I Miss ya friend..Lets do lunch(or maybe even a phone chat...LOL!) soon!!

Hugs,
H