Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just sharing...

Hi all... I have had a very busy day, but I still wanted to share a few things with you.

I had a great time with my mom, sisters & niece yesterday... we went to a local orchard here in the Thumb called Leipprandt Orchards... they have a lot of really neat things to eat plus lots of gift items & of course the best apples. I picked up a peck of Honey Crisp apples, a jar of fudge sauce & some rhubarb jam... yummy! Wherever my family goes it is usually a "project" but we almost always have fun & no matter what it includes a lot of laughing!!

My sister, Renee, who is the SU demo had a party in the afternoon, which my mom was invited to so I went along & had a great time... she is so good at what she does. You should checkout her blog at Renee's Ramblings ... she has some really great cards & projects on there, not to mention, now you can order from SU online... just a little advertisement for her!!!

Also, another blog candy is on Carmen's blog... check it out!

I am heading home tomorrow & even though I have had a good time... I am ready to be back in my own home... plus my hubby will be home tomorrow too! It has been a little rough for me since I haven't talked to him since Saturday night... we talk everyday no matter what... I know I probably sound like a whiner, but I can't help it... I miss him! My mom has kept me very busy today & I am ready for a good nights sleep, so with that I will just say good night with a grateFUL HEART, carin *Ü*

2 comments:

Jocy said...

Thank you very much for joining in my blog candy, I wish you good luck! :-)

Angela said...

Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you!!!

Hi, Carin! Stopping by via Becca. Your posts are so uplifting and I LOVE how you end each one with 'a grateful heart!'

I'm working on the punching in a circle, mine's not nearly as cute as your's! Sigh...purely pom...miss it!