Tuesday, September 30, 2008

busy, busy, busy...

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I posted... it has been a very busy week & I'm not really sure it is going to get much better... time wise that is... life is good... all that I am busy with is also good things! I have no complaints... I am so blessed!

It has been a whirlwind week... starting last Wednesday night with our first service in our new church facility... wow! what a service & what a turnout... we are just so thankful for what the Lord is doing in our church & with the people we are coming in contact with... we have the chance to be part of seeing them come to Christ. Thursday evening we started our life group... it is a group for couples, called "Love Talk"... it is about learning how to communicate better with your spouse... I think it is going to be good & there are so many great couples that we will get to know better! Friday... I had an interview at a oral surgeon's office... I think it went good, but you never know???? so now I play the waiting game. Saturday... I had my SU party & along with that came my "company"... my mom & sister, Renee, stayed through today. Sunday was church & out for brunch. Monday... my sister & I went to the church early to frost 300 cupcakes for our Night Out For Ladies meeting... ok, to be perfectly honest, Renee frosted the cupcakes I just kept the decorating bags filled with frosting & I got to put the sprinkles on. (BTW we had 300 cupcakes frosted in 1 hour 3 minutes... she is speedy! Thanks Na!) Then last night was the ladies meeting ... it was awesome! I was a table hostess... I had some terrific ladies at my table... I felt so privileged to be a part of it all. My "company" left this afternoon & I feel a little let down with the rainy weather, but I know we still have a very busy Fall coming!

I can't believe tomorrow is October 1!!!!! Where does time go???? It has now been 5 months without a job, but I know that God is the only way we have made it through these 5 months... He will always be the only way... job or no job! Blessings to all, with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: