Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 Days of grateFULness (days 4 and 5)

Yesterday was such a busy day trying to get caught up on housework... with no electricity for over 24 hours and then once it did come back on, we had septic problems (yuck), so needless to say the dishes were stacked up and so was the laundry.  I can't stand to live in a messy house, if someone else has a messy house I don't mind being in it, because it isn't my mess!!! *Ü*

So my day 4 would have been that I was grateFUL I was able to get the dishes done and the laundry washed, even though it isn't folded or put away yet (I hate folding and putting away laundry!).

We also had a wedding to go to last night... it was a beautiful Fall wedding.  So here is the card I made for the young couple.
The words say, "There is no remedy for love but to love more."  The colors I used were Always Artichoke, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron... and of course had to add a touch of Diamond Stickles.

Now for Day 5... I am grateFUL for the sacrifice of Christ.  He died to redeem me once and for all. When I read about the sacrifices that people had to make in the Old Testament, under the law... I really don't know if I could have done it. I was reading in Hebrews 10 this morning... this passage really shows how the greatest Sacrifice of all actually took our sins away.  Verses 14 and 18 made this so clear... "For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified...  Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin."  Thank You, Papa God.

with a grateFUL HEART, carin

No comments: